Business Development Manager
Selling leasing products for companies to acquire equipment across China and Hong Kong.
Establishing new contacts with suppliers for our Vendor Finance Programme
Finding and building up relationships with equipment end users within the SME and MNC environment
- Mandarin, Cantonese and English fluency.
- Strong Sales experience with a proven successful history in new sales generation
- Selling to Senior executives and board level and operational management.
- Education to University Level in a complementary field such as Finance, Economics or similar
- Sales of Leasing Products for equipment with either a broker or a vendor or bank
- A well established network of SME and MNC contacts in China and Hong Kong
- As this is a Sales focused position you must be outward going, showing enthusiasm and empathy for all levels of management within your potential clients.
- You must have energy and drive and creativity.
- You must have a sense of humor
- You must be trustworthy and dedicated to succeed.
In return you will receive an excellent base salary with commission and accelerators.
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (all resumes receive a response)